As I receive a lot of repeative questions regarding my stock I figured I would clear up a few general points here:
- Use of my stock for art references for commissions/paintings is fine so long as it is only for 'hobby income' and the finished product will not be massed produced or used commercially. This means that the artist must inform the commission that the art is only for their personal use.
- It is fine to use my stock to create icons and/or banners for use both on Deviantart and on other websites so long as proper credit is given and the use does not violate any of my other rules (see below).
- People are more than welcome to use my stock in school projects or school posters so long as the resulting work will not be mass produced.
- Not for profit conservation organizations are more than welcome to use my stock as long as the use promotes conservation of the related species and/or "wild spaces".
The following are the rules for using my stock:
-Provide proper credit for any of my stock used whether it be for a photomanipulation or drawing reference.
- MY IMAGES MAY NOT BE DISTRIBUTED THROUGH OTHER WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS.
- Do not make/post precuts of my stock. I would like the original image to be the only one available for stock use unless I personally post another version.
-Photomanipulation images created for off-site purposes must have a signature watermark by the artist or credits directly on the image to prevent art theft. It is recommended that referenced art also have a signature but it is not required.
- DOG STOCK LINE MAY NOT BE USED IN GORY OR EXCESSIVELY VIOLENT WORKS.
- NONE OF MY STOCK MAY BE USED IN ANY PIECE WITH AN ANTI-CONSERVATION TYPE THEME OR MESSAGE.
-Noncommercial uses only for stock. Use of my stock for commission reference is usually fine so long as credit for the reference is given.
-While it is not required, it is nice to be sent links to deviations where my stock is used. This gives me an opportunity to favorite the pieces and also lets me know what stock is most used/what I should post more of in the future.
-Feel free to note me with any other questions.
|While favorites are great, I really love receiving comments and also love to see the work that has been done with my stock. Although I do not reply to ever comment, I do read them all! Notes are always read immediately although replying sometimes slips my mind. Should you have a question you need answered and I do not reply within a week, feel free to send a follow-up note!|